My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Love That Kid!

I know I've posted this on the blog before, but it was written as a reminder to me before the boy was born and I need to re-experience the anticipation, the feeling, the love and he fear of the day before he was born and changed my life for the better.

Thursday April 19, 2001

Alex, we’re waiting for you little buddy. I pray that your mom is healthy and will make it through this experience, and I pray the same for you. I pray that I will always remember the love and concern I have for your well-being as long as I know you. Son, I’m sure we’re going to have our problems as all families do. It’s my great hope that if and when I get angry with you that my anger will be tempered by the love and concern I feel for you now when you are so fragile. I also hope that when you are angry and frustrated with me, you know that your father is and will always be a man who loves you and cares for your well-being and humanity.

Your mother and I love you deeply son. Be safe, be healthy, be Alex.

1 Comments:

Anonymous aka goo said...

Happy birthday, Alex!

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home