Never Let the Old Man Choose the Ball
Played 30 some holes of golf this weekend and had enough energy to hoop it up with Alex and his friends...and even some older kids from the neighborhood came to play. The kids have to learn not to let me choose the game ball. I picked the flattest one for two reasons...1. My bank shots were more reliable than Indy Mac and 2.) the flatter roundball slowed eveyone down on the dribble (except for me because I can't be any slower off the dribble)
I'm a crafty, cheating piece of shit. I'm not proud of it.
Waitaminute
I am proud of it.
I'm a crafty, cheating piece of shit. I'm not proud of it.
Waitaminute
I am proud of it.


2 Comments:
Reminds me of my old security method to prevent identity/credit theft: keep all credit cards maxed out.
exactly
Post a Comment
<< Home