My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Mulligan Birdie from the Blues

I am probably too old to be proud of such a thing but I shot my first birdie from the blue tees ever...um, but I had to take a mulligan to do it. But it was the only mulligan I took today so it was about as legit as a mulligan gets.

That's me. Captain Rationalization. Oh yeah. Wait. Now I sound more like the Kool Aid Man. Oh no.

Sorry.

Fun time last night. Alex and Finn hung out at Willie's and a bunch of us went to Twins and the movies. When we came back to pick up the boys, Willie's dad had Schlitz. Whoo Hoo! Love me some end of the night schitz.

The previous sentence does not contain a typo even though my spell check suggests otherwise.

4 Comments:

Anonymous aka goo said...

Glad today was better than your last post. We're all human, eh? Sometimes I'm channeling the evil parent from hell.....

7:09 PM  
Anonymous aka goo said...

umm, what's a mulligan? sounds like an Irish pub.

7:10 PM  
Blogger edP said...

I hit one really really bad shot where there was no hope of finding the thing so I put another ball on the tee and called that "one" - sort of cheating, but in golf, you're allowed one do over per round...or that's what I keep telling myself.

Happy bday to Ms M. It's coming up this week right? She's gonna be 8 eh?

7:46 PM  
Anonymous aka goo said...

Yup! And Mr. A will be 9 next week. Wow. It doesn't seem that long ago that they were born. I still think it's funny that D and I came up for A's baptismal party that August and I was pregnant with M and didn't know it yet. Hee hee! Not sure if we're going to try for one more this fall.... most likely not- M's a pretty darn good kid- it'd be my luck that a second would be demon spawn or something. We're happy with one.... I'm not getting any younger.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home