Little Prairie on the Pines
No guitar students this week. The end of the school year is always a busy time for the kids. Reallocated some of that extra time right after work by going to Prairie Pines to walk, swinging some silly sticks along the way. Gorgeous out there.
My golf game resembles the WhiteSOX in the early part of their 2010 campaign. What do I mean? Freddie G pitches a good game and they can't hit a lick. They get an offensive outburst early in a game, the starting pitcher gives up four the next inning. Jake Peavy has his first really good start of the year, Gavin Floyd stinks up the joint the next night. Me, when I'm crushing the ball out of the tee box either my middle game or putting sucks, or both. Usually both. It's almost never all three...
...which is sort of a blessing I'm guessing
Also in the realm of taking advantage of free time that is given to me, rock is not possible until Thursday of this week (and that may still depend on what's going on @ Chris & Jenny's, for wonderful reasons our friends may want to get all the rest or time together that they can)....anyway, I'm taking advantage of some time on Wed to recut a few things to put between Harvest Here and Two for the Stoned on the Kish record. I think it'll move things along a hare better that way.
We will see.
My golf game resembles the WhiteSOX in the early part of their 2010 campaign. What do I mean? Freddie G pitches a good game and they can't hit a lick. They get an offensive outburst early in a game, the starting pitcher gives up four the next inning. Jake Peavy has his first really good start of the year, Gavin Floyd stinks up the joint the next night. Me, when I'm crushing the ball out of the tee box either my middle game or putting sucks, or both. Usually both. It's almost never all three...
...which is sort of a blessing I'm guessing
Also in the realm of taking advantage of free time that is given to me, rock is not possible until Thursday of this week (and that may still depend on what's going on @ Chris & Jenny's, for wonderful reasons our friends may want to get all the rest or time together that they can)....anyway, I'm taking advantage of some time on Wed to recut a few things to put between Harvest Here and Two for the Stoned on the Kish record. I think it'll move things along a hare better that way.
We will see.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home