Get This Truck Offa Me
Z to the pen? And he's not even the closer, he's the 8th inning guy? I know it is only baseball but I almost drove off the road when I heard the news. When Matt Thorton's agent hears that a big dork with a $90 million contract and so-so stuff is a set up guy, he's gonna want to renegotiate.
I wondered to myself what Sweet Lou's former mangager, the late, drunk Billy Martin would think of the ongoing opera that has defined Pinella's time on the northside.
Then I wondered if Billy Martin's last words were, "Get this pickup truck offa me!"
Then I almost drove off the road again.
Karma keeps creeping closer and closer to my dumb ass.
I wondered to myself what Sweet Lou's former mangager, the late, drunk Billy Martin would think of the ongoing opera that has defined Pinella's time on the northside.
Then I wondered if Billy Martin's last words were, "Get this pickup truck offa me!"
Then I almost drove off the road again.
Karma keeps creeping closer and closer to my dumb ass.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home