Z and B and Me
Whiskey and water and this lonely road
They can only take you so far
And as far as I know
And as far as I know
Someone’s done this before
And as far as I know
They died drunk and bored
And as far as I know
Zephyr and Boreas were bored
Zephyr and Boreas were bored
So they blew themselves apart
Zephyr and Boreas were bored
So they blew themselves apart
Zephyr and Boreas were bored
And that’s why I’m heading north
Just to live a little more
They can only take you so far
And as far as I know
And as far as I know
Someone’s done this before
And as far as I know
They died drunk and bored
And as far as I know
Zephyr and Boreas were bored
Zephyr and Boreas were bored
So they blew themselves apart
Zephyr and Boreas were bored
So they blew themselves apart
Zephyr and Boreas were bored
And that’s why I’m heading north
Just to live a little more


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home