Finishing Touches
Larry and I did some edits and minor overdubs tonight for some additional (but necessary, at least according to me) noise/stuff for the Kish record.
The version that came out at the food drive gig had these tracks....
The Irrelevant in the Room
Virginia
Night of the Walkers
Imported Wine and Soul Food
We Can Always Get Away
Harvest Here
Two for the Stoned
Or, Three to Get Some
Francesca
Electrons...and where they go
The new, improved and definitely final version of the record adds stuff between Harvest Here and Two for the Stoned and it works better
The Irrelevant in the Room
Virginia
Night of the Walkers
Imported Wine and Soul Food
We Can Always Get Away
Harvest Here
Clean Needles
Shitty Little Guy
Two for the Stoned
Or, Three to Get Some
Francesca
Electrons...and where they go
Me and Her? We Were Two Ships Sinking in the Night
Great drive home listening to Moose Skowron do some of the middle innings with Farmer and DJ. Those who know me know that I've been down...WAY FUCKING DOWN...on the SOX radio booth since John Rooney left. But when they bring in the former Yankee and WhiteSOX great who grew up on the northside and lives in Schaumburg now...I could listen all night.
Victory meal when I got home. Pork chops, sweet baked beans, mustard potato salad, some whiskey and beer. Hawks win and caught the end of Crazy Heart.
I am so ready for what is next that I can't stand it.
That's not true. I can stand it. Those around me may be pretty fucking tired of hearing about it.
And this is the sound of me not giving a shit.
The version that came out at the food drive gig had these tracks....
The Irrelevant in the Room
Virginia
Night of the Walkers
Imported Wine and Soul Food
We Can Always Get Away
Harvest Here
Two for the Stoned
Or, Three to Get Some
Francesca
Electrons...and where they go
The new, improved and definitely final version of the record adds stuff between Harvest Here and Two for the Stoned and it works better
The Irrelevant in the Room
Virginia
Night of the Walkers
Imported Wine and Soul Food
We Can Always Get Away
Harvest Here
Clean Needles
Shitty Little Guy
Two for the Stoned
Or, Three to Get Some
Francesca
Electrons...and where they go
Me and Her? We Were Two Ships Sinking in the Night
Great drive home listening to Moose Skowron do some of the middle innings with Farmer and DJ. Those who know me know that I've been down...WAY FUCKING DOWN...on the SOX radio booth since John Rooney left. But when they bring in the former Yankee and WhiteSOX great who grew up on the northside and lives in Schaumburg now...I could listen all night.
Victory meal when I got home. Pork chops, sweet baked beans, mustard potato salad, some whiskey and beer. Hawks win and caught the end of Crazy Heart.
I am so ready for what is next that I can't stand it.
That's not true. I can stand it. Those around me may be pretty fucking tired of hearing about it.
And this is the sound of me not giving a shit.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home