My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Back At It

...or on it, or somewhere around it.

Slogged thru work on Wed then drove out to Elgin to add one song to a potential Live OKB set demo CD I am making. Now whether or not I can find people who will actually play these things with me is another matter entirely. Either way, it needed an intro


Thank you for the kind words
How did you find me now
It's a record revolution
Guess I'm glad I stuck around
And every day is a big night out
Every day is a big night out



Thrilling SOX game on the road in Seattle. Gavin matched King Felix Hernandez inning for inning. The SOX even got the lead in extras but Bobby blew a 2nd save opportunity in a row.

Ozzie will be patient with Bobby as long as he needs to be...my prediction is at some point this year Bobby will not be the closer and it will be Santos as 7th inning setting up the set up man guy, Putz as the set up man and Thorton in the 9th. We will see. Hope I am wrong. Hope they all pitch great in the roles they currently hold.

As for me, I am day to day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home