My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Monday, July 05, 2010

Please to Meat You

Fun time yesterday at WTG and Trix's. Ate way too damned much and drank about the same. Messing around with the final running order for Kish, added the new track but maybe dropping two things. At this point, trying to prepare review copies I want people to judge this record on its best stuff.

That's where I am at and I think it is a good place to be.

The final running order (maybe)

1. The Irrelevant in the Room
2. Virginia
3. Night of the Walkers
4. Imported Wine and Soul Food
5. We Can Always Get Away
6. Harvest Here
7. Clean Needles
8. Anyone Left Standing
9. Shitty Little Guy
10. Two for the Stoned
11. You Think He Saw a Ghost
12. Or, Three to Get Some Money
13. Francesca
14. Electrons and Where they Go to Hide
15. Me and Her? We Were Two Ships Sinking in the Night
16. Zephyr and Boreas
17. Traveling Kishwaukee Riverside Blues

SOX seal the deal against Texas and I have nothing to say about Congress going home without extending unemployment benefits.

I won't be pissed until I need 99 weeks of unemployment.

Let's hope it doesn't come to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home