Here's Where We Are
I'm not sure if I know where I am, let alone where other people are, but the following may or may not be what I need to do by the end of this weekend...
Friday I had my meeting with Brian and it was productive. Hopefully by next Sunday Brian will have some stuff to show me re: the layout. To get to this point I need to (by the end of Sunday) email to Brian - THE FINAL TRACK LISTING FOR KISH (which means I have to make sure to fix and finalize all my titles on the laptop holding all the tracks) - - - - - AND I NEED TO EMAIL BRIAN THE CREDITS FOR THE RECORD AND THE LIST OF LINKS
...need to take advantage of the time I have this weekend for the new MOI submissions but I cannot do any of this before solidifying these things with Brian and get the KISH site going
ALSO SET UP MY NEW LETTER AND SUBMISSION FORMAT FOR SPECTRUM, KNIGHT (double check and see if they are snail mail only) AND A FEW OTHERS
GET RACCOON SHORT STORY UP AND READY FOR SUBMISSION TO MCSWEENEY'S PER KJ - SHE IS THE BEST
Friday I had my meeting with Brian and it was productive. Hopefully by next Sunday Brian will have some stuff to show me re: the layout. To get to this point I need to (by the end of Sunday) email to Brian - THE FINAL TRACK LISTING FOR KISH (which means I have to make sure to fix and finalize all my titles on the laptop holding all the tracks) - - - - - AND I NEED TO EMAIL BRIAN THE CREDITS FOR THE RECORD AND THE LIST OF LINKS
...need to take advantage of the time I have this weekend for the new MOI submissions but I cannot do any of this before solidifying these things with Brian and get the KISH site going
ALSO SET UP MY NEW LETTER AND SUBMISSION FORMAT FOR SPECTRUM, KNIGHT (double check and see if they are snail mail only) AND A FEW OTHERS
GET RACCOON SHORT STORY UP AND READY FOR SUBMISSION TO MCSWEENEY'S PER KJ - SHE IS THE BEST


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home