Consistency
I am going to play catch up because it matters to me.
Alex and I had SOX tickets last weekend (and we are going again this Friday). Fun time. Thanks and much love to Al and his guy for getting us Club Level seats.
After the game we saw my dad and he looks great. These days are a real blessing. Nice visit, then back home for delicious pasta and chicken thighs. Thanks and much love to KJ for being the best cook in the world. I know it because she makes simple things AMAZING.
Busy week and change may be coming for me whether I want it or not. Whether I want it or not is not relevant. What is relevant is how I deal with it. I've worked at this place for ten years and it is a fuck of a lot better than the University. The shop where I am is a small, family business and they have always treated me like a human being. In this world that is a big thing, so even though I've had a perfect working environment for awhile (and it's hard to get better than perfect...hence my slight fear of change)...whatever comes I can roll with it.
SOX are probably out of it after losing 9-3 on back to back nights against the Twins.
At least they're consistent.
Alex and I had SOX tickets last weekend (and we are going again this Friday). Fun time. Thanks and much love to Al and his guy for getting us Club Level seats.
After the game we saw my dad and he looks great. These days are a real blessing. Nice visit, then back home for delicious pasta and chicken thighs. Thanks and much love to KJ for being the best cook in the world. I know it because she makes simple things AMAZING.
Busy week and change may be coming for me whether I want it or not. Whether I want it or not is not relevant. What is relevant is how I deal with it. I've worked at this place for ten years and it is a fuck of a lot better than the University. The shop where I am is a small, family business and they have always treated me like a human being. In this world that is a big thing, so even though I've had a perfect working environment for awhile (and it's hard to get better than perfect...hence my slight fear of change)...whatever comes I can roll with it.
SOX are probably out of it after losing 9-3 on back to back nights against the Twins.
At least they're consistent.


1 Comments:
hi
http://muslims-1.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
<< Home