Wall Street, Main Street and Sesame Street
The House budget proposal says NO to corporate bailouts...
Take that Corporation for Public Broadcasting!
Looks like Prairie Dawn is going to have to start turning tricks on Sesame Street...and I can't wait to see Jim Lehrer unleash an Albert Finneyesque rant on his nightly broadcast.
I know there is a lot of posturing on both sides. Budget proposals and counter proposals are ways for folks to jab each other in Washington. It pisses me off a little that the Newshour (one of the only things I love on tv) may be affected by this, but what are you going to do?
I was a cynical piece of shit before this went down, and no line in a proposed budget can change that.
Go Washington douchebags! Go and make spectacles of yourselves...at least I'll have something to watch.
I just hope I won't have to watch it on MSNBC, FOX or CNN.
yuck
Take that Corporation for Public Broadcasting!
Looks like Prairie Dawn is going to have to start turning tricks on Sesame Street...and I can't wait to see Jim Lehrer unleash an Albert Finneyesque rant on his nightly broadcast.
I know there is a lot of posturing on both sides. Budget proposals and counter proposals are ways for folks to jab each other in Washington. It pisses me off a little that the Newshour (one of the only things I love on tv) may be affected by this, but what are you going to do?
I was a cynical piece of shit before this went down, and no line in a proposed budget can change that.
Go Washington douchebags! Go and make spectacles of yourselves...at least I'll have something to watch.
I just hope I won't have to watch it on MSNBC, FOX or CNN.
yuck


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home