All Out
South Side Hit Men (more like Shit Men these days) get no hit against the Twins lefty ace. Liriano allowed six walks, no hits and no runs, spoiling Edwin Jackson's best outing this year. I'd say they also spoiled my evening, but I had better things to do this evening than watch my beloved SOX leave the dish hungry. I only caught a few innings and they were all bad.
The season isn't over, but ten games out of first early in May is not good. Already enduring a 7 game and a 5 game losing streak in a season that is a month old is also not good. I don't mean to dazzle folks with baseball terms like "good" or "not good" but the other adjectives that come to mind right now aren't even internet appropriate...
And there is tranny-on-dog porn on this damned series of tubes!
On a positive note, we will all one day die and there will be no more bad WhiteSOX baseball to watch...unless I go to Hell which may in fact be like watching a lot of bad WhiteSOX baseball.
I feel sorry for Edwin Jackson. This was his best outing since opening day and it was totally wasted. No win for the team and no win for him.
The other thing is, this Twins team has struggled early this season, almost as much as the WhiteSOX have...it sucks that the SOX are now even losing to bad Twins baseball.
But, as a baseball fan and as a fan of a particular team, one sees all sorts of things (good, great and fucking horrible) happen. I've been lucky to witness a World Series win, two no nos (one being a perfect game) by my favorite WhiteSOX pitcher and lots of other wonderful little shit that has delighted me over the years. So what the hey. They got no hit tonight and they're going nowhere for now. Big deal.
I think somewhere in this blog I said the 2011 WhiteSOX will score the most runs in the American League. That can still happen.
IF THE REST OF THE AL IS CONTRACTED LIKE THE DAMNED TWINS SHOULD HAVE BEEN!
go baseball
dammit
The season isn't over, but ten games out of first early in May is not good. Already enduring a 7 game and a 5 game losing streak in a season that is a month old is also not good. I don't mean to dazzle folks with baseball terms like "good" or "not good" but the other adjectives that come to mind right now aren't even internet appropriate...
And there is tranny-on-dog porn on this damned series of tubes!
On a positive note, we will all one day die and there will be no more bad WhiteSOX baseball to watch...unless I go to Hell which may in fact be like watching a lot of bad WhiteSOX baseball.
I feel sorry for Edwin Jackson. This was his best outing since opening day and it was totally wasted. No win for the team and no win for him.
The other thing is, this Twins team has struggled early this season, almost as much as the WhiteSOX have...it sucks that the SOX are now even losing to bad Twins baseball.
But, as a baseball fan and as a fan of a particular team, one sees all sorts of things (good, great and fucking horrible) happen. I've been lucky to witness a World Series win, two no nos (one being a perfect game) by my favorite WhiteSOX pitcher and lots of other wonderful little shit that has delighted me over the years. So what the hey. They got no hit tonight and they're going nowhere for now. Big deal.
I think somewhere in this blog I said the 2011 WhiteSOX will score the most runs in the American League. That can still happen.
IF THE REST OF THE AL IS CONTRACTED LIKE THE DAMNED TWINS SHOULD HAVE BEEN!
go baseball
dammit


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home