My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Monday, April 25, 2011

H2 Uh Oh

Grilled steaks for our Easter family gathering. Fun, and I managed to limited my drinking to a shot and two glasses of wine. For me, that's being mature.

Alex played the trumpet for both sets of grandparents. We even played our first duet in public. Pretty neat. He's also memorized Hot Cross Buns and is ready to whip that sucker out at a moment's notice.

NOT THAT YOU SICK BASTARDS!

Also managed to hide the basement flooding from our Easter guests. Solved the problem (I think) today and, since I already scheduled the time, went golfing with some of the fellas.

I would say things are going pretty smoothly but that kind of hubris always leads to trouble.

2 Comments:

Anonymous jeanz said...

Maturity is seriously overrated. But speaking of flooding basements, have you checked your floating b. email lately?

10:05 AM  
Blogger edP said...

no....oooh, I better You rock Jeanz!

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home