God Bless You...Asshole
Golfed Prairie Pines today. There was a group of pretty intense, college age kids in front of me. I think they were playing for money, and I think they sucked. Just because they sucked didn't mean it was a fair game...at least to the guy who was losing. As the round wore on and on for their worst player I could hear him get angrier and angrier.
I played slow today and didn't try to pass them. They were on carts and I was content to play a few holes twice, just to keep a buffer zone between them and me. That's the great thing about Prairie Pines. There are always pine trees between holes.
While the group was teeing off on 7 I was walking through some fresh cut grass on 6. I sneezed and from over the pines I heard the angriest and suckiest of the sucky college golfers call out, "God Bless you...ASSHOLE!"
I probably should've asked to play through.
I played slow today and didn't try to pass them. They were on carts and I was content to play a few holes twice, just to keep a buffer zone between them and me. That's the great thing about Prairie Pines. There are always pine trees between holes.
While the group was teeing off on 7 I was walking through some fresh cut grass on 6. I sneezed and from over the pines I heard the angriest and suckiest of the sucky college golfers call out, "God Bless you...ASSHOLE!"
I probably should've asked to play through.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home