My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

My Ass Problem

SOX win thanks to a comedy of errors...in the Cleveland outfield. Ok, it was only one error but it was comical to me.

Solved my ass problem and was able to do some long bike rides today. My mom gave me bike shorts last Christmas. When I opened the wrapping and held them up my mom proclaimed, "Two bucks! TJ Max!"

I love my mom and appreciate all she does for me but the bike shorts sat in the drawer since Christmas because, until recently I thought I'd never need bike sorts and DeKalb has been through so much (the flood, the Monster Truck, etc...) to be subjected to seeing me ride around with my junk outlined in Lycra.

I tried wearing the bike shorts with boxers then swim trunks then my thick black jean shorts and Voila...no ass chaffing. Ok, the people of DeKalb still have to see my legs, but believe me it could be so much worse.

2 Comments:

Anonymous aka goo said...

Yup, that's what I do (multiple layers- for me it's pudge they don't need to see)... well, did when my bike was in functional order. Did the heat finally come down there? We're on a bit of a temperature rollercoaster here. Good for you for getting out and bike riding!

7:28 PM  
Blogger edP said...

I actually love and need bike riding now more than the golf. I used to pretend to be getting exercise when I did that...not that I'm all that great on the bike. It's got to be a lot more challenging riding bikes in your part of the world. Everything's so flat here

and yeah, the heat is mostly gone, although I never mind it since I work inside.

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home