My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Crazy Looking Bug

I killed a crazy looking bug at my desk this morning. I hope it wasn’t working for the government.

Too much shit to do at work today so I wasn’t able to practice on the fake ear.

NOT THAT YOU SICK BASTARDS!

I was behind all day but got everything finished that could be finished five minutes before I left. Somehow that passed for a good feeling today. Also proud to say I haven’t picked up the fucking guitar since Kim and Alex left town. Haven’t wasted a single fucking second “writing” something that does no good for me or anyone at this point.

Been working hard on knowing the Hughston-Westlake shit, reading it at home as much as I could and working on TINaM. I know I am almost to the end of that thing because my writing music consists of Beethoven’s late strings. They are weird, I don’t understand most of the music but the sounds make me feel like I am almost to the finish line...of something.

Tried to ride my bike and get a little exercise but the heat is so fucking oppressive that the best I could muster was a fifteen minute sprint....and a sprint for me ain’t much of a sprint at all.

Jimmy’s wake was packed. The guys who built DeKalb and the guys who wrote their paychecks were out in full force. Visited with CV and got to talk to AV and little Nat. I told them I was so sorry to hear about their Uncle Jimmy.

Mercifully, there was no WhiteSOX game today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home