My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Cookie in Collections

1. Pay Cookie's vet bill
2. Check rest of the bills
3. Return Sea of Thunder
4. Follow up with Brian


I did not pay Cookie's bill. I hope she does not go into collections. I checked out the rest of the bills so we don't go into collections and everything looks good on that front. I still haven't returned Sea of Thunder so I'm pretty sure there's gonna be a library fine in my future.

I contacted Brian and that really was the most important thing on the list. Making sure the website is updated and ready to go is a nice step towards being ready for whatever comes next. Not having something creative to do next is not a fucking option. My shit situation on the music front hasn't affected my at home drinking yet. I am keeping that shit under control, but my going out drinking, I'm scared to find out what will happen if I am out in polite company for more than two hours and not doing something productive. I am going to try and avoid that until I get my shit together.

Saturday is the Cougars game but I should be ok unless they start serving whiskey at the ballpark. Just have to make it until Friday this week and keep myself to one glass of the brown medicine with chicken and that will be good enough for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home