Stupid Belt Thing
Didn't get to watch the president's speech. I'm hoping part of his money for roads proposal includes a few shekels to restore DeKalb's very own bridge to nowhere what collapsed into the Kish a coupla three years back. If the bridge is repaired, economic opportunities abound on both sides of Kesslinger Road.
That's probably not the case
Paid Vz bill, sent text to Brian saying I can't meet next Thursday. Hopefully he can meet on Wed.
Ran errands and read comics with the boy. Watched the SOX battle Cleveland for 2nd place. Nice moment between Thome and the Chairman before the game.
Saw a little of the Packers/Saints but got bored kinda quickly...I don't really enjoy NFL games that aren't Bears games. I respect the GB quarterback and as far as I can tell he's probably the best one in the game (again, I may be biased because I got to see him make incredibly precise throws over three games against my favorite football team last year)
I'm just glad I didn't see him score a touchdown tonight because I hate when he does that stupid belt thing. He's a world champion quarterback for cryin' out loud. If he keeps acting like that, how long's it gonna be before he sends pictures of his wang to sideline plumage?
Sorry ladies on the sideline. You probably know more about football than I do.
That's probably not the case
Paid Vz bill, sent text to Brian saying I can't meet next Thursday. Hopefully he can meet on Wed.
Ran errands and read comics with the boy. Watched the SOX battle Cleveland for 2nd place. Nice moment between Thome and the Chairman before the game.
Saw a little of the Packers/Saints but got bored kinda quickly...I don't really enjoy NFL games that aren't Bears games. I respect the GB quarterback and as far as I can tell he's probably the best one in the game (again, I may be biased because I got to see him make incredibly precise throws over three games against my favorite football team last year)
I'm just glad I didn't see him score a touchdown tonight because I hate when he does that stupid belt thing. He's a world champion quarterback for cryin' out loud. If he keeps acting like that, how long's it gonna be before he sends pictures of his wang to sideline plumage?
Sorry ladies on the sideline. You probably know more about football than I do.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home