When the Difference Doesn't Matter
I made the mistake of telling someone that, as far as I can tell Kid Rock and Eminem are different ends of the same douche. Everyone around that conversation was stupefied and amazed by my...uh, stupidity for saying such a thing in public.
Years ago I said the same thing about Journey and Motley Crue. People were just as horrified and that statement proved to them I was a monkey ass that didn't know shit about music. People have been telling me I don't know shit about music for years. That may be true, but why bother finding the difference between things when the difference doesn't seem to matter all that much?
Years ago I said the same thing about Journey and Motley Crue. People were just as horrified and that statement proved to them I was a monkey ass that didn't know shit about music. People have been telling me I don't know shit about music for years. That may be true, but why bother finding the difference between things when the difference doesn't seem to matter all that much?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home