Sorry Fellas
I'm going to Lockport later today for a wake (my Cousin Mike's grandfather...not our common grandfather that I have disowned - or told my Coustin Mike: "You take him."...our grandfather is dead) - it's his grandfather that's not related to me. I'm going to trust that that makes some sense to someone. I won't get to respond - or continue the previous conversation until Wed. I sound like one of my students - someone's cousin's grandfather always dies (and usually multiple times) during the semester. Anyway - more on that stuff later...Kim and I have to do a bunch of shit to get ready for Thanksgiving (we're hosting it this year)...but I should have some alone time on my computer later Wed...feel free to (quoting the late Sammy Sosa): "Keep it continue" - somewhere during my absence.
Failing that, go to Josh's blog - the link is over to the side - and find out why we should really boycott Target. Fucking Christmas shit where the rakes should be!!!! Hillarious.
In case anyone has forgotten how pretentious I am, let me conclude with another quote in Latin:
Eamus Catuli!
(I think it means "Let's go Cubs!" I got it from some Cubs fan's blog. I deserve to die, now you get to choose why.)
Failing that, go to Josh's blog - the link is over to the side - and find out why we should really boycott Target. Fucking Christmas shit where the rakes should be!!!! Hillarious.
In case anyone has forgotten how pretentious I am, let me conclude with another quote in Latin:
Eamus Catuli!
(I think it means "Let's go Cubs!" I got it from some Cubs fan's blog. I deserve to die, now you get to choose why.)


1 Comments:
Sorry to hear about your loss. Hope all is well for your holiday.
Post a Comment
<< Home