The Only Person That Wants to Hear About Your Golf Game is YOU
Get it? I’m starting to. Excited about the new e-borhood put on by Mr. Gunderson and instigated by WTG. I’ve got to get the word out to GS – he sent an e-mail on the old e-mail chain thang. Also excited about the rock show this weekend. Will this be our last show as bigDrag? It doesn’t matter at this point. We've got bigger fish to fry.
I’m still happy from my dopey little vacation over the weekend – as well as the White Sox World Series. If any blog readers are tired of this unabashed joy and they feel like punching me in the face – don’t worry, I know the feeling. Wha?
Replaced the floatingBasement thing with a new/pieced together and semi-plagiarized longform bio thing from my journals – my floatingBasement book – my leftover crap. I think I’m calling it No Trick Pony (for now).
I’m still happy from my dopey little vacation over the weekend – as well as the White Sox World Series. If any blog readers are tired of this unabashed joy and they feel like punching me in the face – don’t worry, I know the feeling. Wha?
Replaced the floatingBasement thing with a new/pieced together and semi-plagiarized longform bio thing from my journals – my floatingBasement book – my leftover crap. I think I’m calling it No Trick Pony (for now).


1 Comments:
Looking for information and found it at this great site... propecia order Wisoconsin nissan Devils sauna sarah irish body builder Lipitor verses zocor Ford mustang graphics Effexor prices American council on fitness Diference betwen effexor xr and mirtazapine Sprint affiliate program Crawl space heaters Medication for feet Joshua tree camping dodge intrepid parts term finder insurance
Post a Comment
<< Home