Positively 'A Chorus Line'
…with apologies to bobdylanfosse – dot org.
My hand hurt all day today. Could this be the dreaded malady that my parents, clerics, teachers and the occasional lacrosse coach have warned me about for years? Come to think of it, my vision hasn't been that good lately either…
No rock practice tonight. Dev was tied up in a meeting (I think) – gee, it sounds like he gets to have fun at work. ChrisB just jumped to the top of my list of people I want to French…er, American…kiss with tongues (Sorry Irving Crystal – you’re now just another sports writing corpse to me, and you can say hello to Dick Schapp while your at it). Chris has a test of the new – or soon to be new(?) Action City site going. The image is great – the name looks good – he’s got a possible album title worked in there…it’s a little ishy – but I am NOT complaining. He’s put a lot of work into it and – more importantly – it’s good. He’s also loaded a version of WHO’S STUPID NOW into the site (stick clicks and all). It sounds fine (for an MP3 – no one’s gonna know – not even me – and I don’t care). I just want to have this thing ready to go so that when we decide to pick a song – do a final mixdown – send it out for a few reviews – people will have a way of downloading a free copy of at least the lead song on the CD single. That’s all I want and Chris did it. Good job ya cute little…
He also responded to my e-mails about getting Alex to record the live shows. It seems possible, although the Nov 12th thing might be short notice. The one who is one with all that is Squirrel does sound at Otto’s a lot and may be working on Sat. We’ll see…
Sort of a drag that there’s no practice tonight – I really look forward to watching Chris and the Old Dog play Grand Theft Auto while we wait for Dev.
I gotta get a new posse.
My hand hurt all day today. Could this be the dreaded malady that my parents, clerics, teachers and the occasional lacrosse coach have warned me about for years? Come to think of it, my vision hasn't been that good lately either…
No rock practice tonight. Dev was tied up in a meeting (I think) – gee, it sounds like he gets to have fun at work. ChrisB just jumped to the top of my list of people I want to French…er, American…kiss with tongues (Sorry Irving Crystal – you’re now just another sports writing corpse to me, and you can say hello to Dick Schapp while your at it). Chris has a test of the new – or soon to be new(?) Action City site going. The image is great – the name looks good – he’s got a possible album title worked in there…it’s a little ishy – but I am NOT complaining. He’s put a lot of work into it and – more importantly – it’s good. He’s also loaded a version of WHO’S STUPID NOW into the site (stick clicks and all). It sounds fine (for an MP3 – no one’s gonna know – not even me – and I don’t care). I just want to have this thing ready to go so that when we decide to pick a song – do a final mixdown – send it out for a few reviews – people will have a way of downloading a free copy of at least the lead song on the CD single. That’s all I want and Chris did it. Good job ya cute little…
He also responded to my e-mails about getting Alex to record the live shows. It seems possible, although the Nov 12th thing might be short notice. The one who is one with all that is Squirrel does sound at Otto’s a lot and may be working on Sat. We’ll see…
Sort of a drag that there’s no practice tonight – I really look forward to watching Chris and the Old Dog play Grand Theft Auto while we wait for Dev.
I gotta get a new posse.


4 Comments:
Heh heh... took me a minute to realize you were talking about Alex The Adult recording the show... although, if he's busy, perhaps Alex The Younger can give it a whirl.
We could pay him in cookies. I like the thinking here...
Love,
Turtle (Entourage reference)
Since when was there an "Alex The Adult?"
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Tips for quitting smoking cold turkey 1984 compact chevrolet cavalier body kits Lake placid hockey tournament Cheap provigil Contrast allergy
Post a Comment
<< Home