Santispeak
James Carville offered this caveat before he started picking games on the TK show: “Tony, this week we gonna eat a lot of chalk.”
Damn, I love Old Guy Radio.
Praise the Gore for creating the internets which allows me to continue listening to Old Guy Radio (even though Mr. Tony has gone strictly local, radiowise).
I’m sorry if none of that makes any sense to anybody. I will try to do better.
Argle barggle askljfhjkashfajsr oeiqro;isjfalsn rw8q097 4129dkfjkj9 {}[]][][][{uytudy 87987(*&)(*^FDuhasijnbcmnxz/;fka;…Ferguson Jenkins.
Ok, that only made sense to my friend Santi – and I’m pretty sure he doesn’t even read this blog.
I’m finally going to send Cousin Mike a copy of GOITER on CD. I’ve had it on my laptop forever – from back when I hoped to put out all the original fB tapes…but I ran out of money and I sort of went insane in the process. I was never totally happy with the way the J-card artwork transferred. It looks sort of stretchy. I was never really much of an artsy craftsy kinda guy. That’s why I play the stupid guitar – and not very well at that.
Speaking of people who I’m glad to be in contact w/ again – Randy sent me an e-mail…actually it was more like an obscenity-laced tirade…it was nice to hear from Randy again. I told him to join the e-pissy but I don’t know if he’s done it yet. Maybe I should start spreading rumors on the e-pissy that he’s engaged. The night I did that in the Annex and everyone was buying him drinks…oooh, he was so pissed. I love when people are so mad they try to pour pitchers of beer on me. What is my problem?
Anyway it’s off to the hhe and back home to grade papers this afternoon. I wanted to have people over for the Bears game tomorrow – but it’s just not gonna happen. Crap. I don’t want to watch all those Kyle Orton incompletions by myself. Maybe if Rex Grossman doesn’t work out the Bears can dig up Albert Grossman.
If you can help Bob Dylan establish a successful SINGING career – you can do anything.
Damn, I love Old Guy Radio.
Praise the Gore for creating the internets which allows me to continue listening to Old Guy Radio (even though Mr. Tony has gone strictly local, radiowise).
I’m sorry if none of that makes any sense to anybody. I will try to do better.
Argle barggle askljfhjkashfajsr oeiqro;isjfalsn rw8q097 4129dkfjkj9 {}[]][][][{uytudy 87987(*&)(*^FDuhasijnbcmnxz/;fka;…Ferguson Jenkins.
Ok, that only made sense to my friend Santi – and I’m pretty sure he doesn’t even read this blog.
I’m finally going to send Cousin Mike a copy of GOITER on CD. I’ve had it on my laptop forever – from back when I hoped to put out all the original fB tapes…but I ran out of money and I sort of went insane in the process. I was never totally happy with the way the J-card artwork transferred. It looks sort of stretchy. I was never really much of an artsy craftsy kinda guy. That’s why I play the stupid guitar – and not very well at that.
Speaking of people who I’m glad to be in contact w/ again – Randy sent me an e-mail…actually it was more like an obscenity-laced tirade…it was nice to hear from Randy again. I told him to join the e-pissy but I don’t know if he’s done it yet. Maybe I should start spreading rumors on the e-pissy that he’s engaged. The night I did that in the Annex and everyone was buying him drinks…oooh, he was so pissed. I love when people are so mad they try to pour pitchers of beer on me. What is my problem?
Anyway it’s off to the hhe and back home to grade papers this afternoon. I wanted to have people over for the Bears game tomorrow – but it’s just not gonna happen. Crap. I don’t want to watch all those Kyle Orton incompletions by myself. Maybe if Rex Grossman doesn’t work out the Bears can dig up Albert Grossman.
If you can help Bob Dylan establish a successful SINGING career – you can do anything.


5 Comments:
Give me a call--I'm always watching Bear.
Now that Grossman's better, are they gonna finally stop this myth about "the Bears are 9-(4) and Orton's the guy that got them there"? That shit was old 5 weeks ago.
Yeah - I was thinking Luke, Alex and Phia can go nuts downstairs and we can watch the Bears. Newt week I'm going to see my Dad but maybe the following week - or failing that - the playoffs. Let's definitely do it.
"Newt week"???? There's a slip o' da lip.
That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »
Very nice site! » » »
Post a Comment
<< Home