Shut Up Ed
I just re-read my blog entry below. Let me do everyone a favor and tell me to shut up. Listening to me complain about having to mixdown a song I really like is like listening to PK talk about the “gut wrenching” experience of deciding where he was going to play next year. (Actually I’ve never had to decide between $60 and $65 million – so who am I to say what is or what is not gut wrenching on that score?) I’m not going to rag on PK – or any of the 2005 WhiteSox – they have a lifetime pass with me – and who cares what I think…
Here’s what I do know – fifteen years ago, you could never just casually walk into a pretty-well equipped studio (wondering if your band had it’s shit together) and try to record songs and pay for it with pocket change. No matter how tonight goes I’ve got no business bitching about it. We have access to that joint – record, hit and run at will. I could walk out of the mixdown session tonight, pay Larry in full and still have gig money left over to buy drinks for the fellas and say I’m sorry. I’m not going to do any of that. The point is: SHUT UP ED – YOU’VE GOT NOTHING TO BITCH ABOUT!
Was ever a man so beset by blah, blah, blah…
Here’s what I do know – fifteen years ago, you could never just casually walk into a pretty-well equipped studio (wondering if your band had it’s shit together) and try to record songs and pay for it with pocket change. No matter how tonight goes I’ve got no business bitching about it. We have access to that joint – record, hit and run at will. I could walk out of the mixdown session tonight, pay Larry in full and still have gig money left over to buy drinks for the fellas and say I’m sorry. I’m not going to do any of that. The point is: SHUT UP ED – YOU’VE GOT NOTHING TO BITCH ABOUT!
Was ever a man so beset by blah, blah, blah…


2 Comments:
Enjoyed a lot!
webcam Nurse webcam Performance exhausts fiat Eglin afb webcam Clarinex and wellbutrin Mexican pharmacy diazepam no prescription cheap webcam Cam feed live streaming web
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it George burns rose cooking schools Rate owner insurance nj home Solicitors stafford uk Assurance group life
Post a Comment
<< Home