...but a Special Thank You
Thanks to everyone helping me with my crazy musical release ideas, letting me think out loud here, offering to help and providing feedback. I’m all choked up – like the time that snake wrapped itself around Bill Garver’s innocent neck: "Help me ed. I think I'm dying."
…but a special thanks goes out to two, two named girls – Kimberly Jo and Mary Kay for posting on my blog for the first time ever. Someday you too will be using the internets to call me a shithead.
I can’t wait.
…but a special thanks goes out to two, two named girls – Kimberly Jo and Mary Kay for posting on my blog for the first time ever. Someday you too will be using the internets to call me a shithead.
I can’t wait.


1 Comments:
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »
Post a Comment
<< Home