The End
OK, this is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad.
I’m actually going to try and do other things while the game is on today and not get all worked up. I don't want to see Zambrano do what I think he is going to do. And, I don't want to say bad things to my friends who root for the color uniform Zambrano and Barret wear. I think after the past 24 hours, the H-brts were right to make fun of me for all my sports BS. Let’s hope this is the last word about yesterday:
“Both sides vowed there would be no need for retaliation in the series finale, with the second-inning brawl being classified as an isolated incident. The White Sox really have taken their best revenge simply through their on-field domination.
"After the fight, we just tried to go out there and take care of business," Garcia said. (then Freddie took care of business with the dugout if you know what I mean)
"We have one thing in mind, and that's to win," added Guillen, who stated that Pierzynski will be in Sunday's lineup. "I'm not a headhunter. We took care of that on the field today. Turn the page, move on and start another game tomorrow."”
Scott Merkin is a reporter for MLB.com.
Amen.
I’m actually going to try and do other things while the game is on today and not get all worked up. I don't want to see Zambrano do what I think he is going to do. And, I don't want to say bad things to my friends who root for the color uniform Zambrano and Barret wear. I think after the past 24 hours, the H-brts were right to make fun of me for all my sports BS. Let’s hope this is the last word about yesterday:
“Both sides vowed there would be no need for retaliation in the series finale, with the second-inning brawl being classified as an isolated incident. The White Sox really have taken their best revenge simply through their on-field domination.
"After the fight, we just tried to go out there and take care of business," Garcia said. (then Freddie took care of business with the dugout if you know what I mean)
"We have one thing in mind, and that's to win," added Guillen, who stated that Pierzynski will be in Sunday's lineup. "I'm not a headhunter. We took care of that on the field today. Turn the page, move on and start another game tomorrow."”
Scott Merkin is a reporter for MLB.com.
Amen.


48 Comments:
Paulie - that is why you wear the C. Good woodwork fella.
ok the extra applause for AJ wasn't cool. I wish TI got that much applesauce. Oh well, sports can get kind of testosteron-ie.
And Z did what he was supposed to do there - great pitching sequence. He's not a total piece of crap. I guess Ozzie actually talked to Z yesterday to make sure things were cool. I'm glad someone can reach him.
So Z hit TI. I don't blame Carlos. I'd be afraid of the Gooch too. He's rippin' shit up.
Great pitch to strike out Thome by Fat and Crazy.
I never said he couldn't pitch. I just said he was stupid...
...and aparantly afraid of the Gooch.
He's got Thome's number so far.
What a shot by Aramis. Man, I would say Jose didn't read the scouting report that says 'Pitch to everyone on the Cubs but this guy.'
But did you see the location?
That pitch was low and in for Herve Villiaceze(sp??? - who cares)
Good woodwork ArmRam or whatever your nickname is.
Ill say this for Big Z...he's dealing.
Uh oh, wait he left one out over the plate to AJ. I guess he's got a 10 cent head.
He's Nuke La Douche.
Now AJ deserves that applause!
That's how you make 'em pay for yesterday.
I guess the stupid prick Zambrano has something to say. Zambrano can pump his fist on the next strikeout.
That's ok.
Yes I know AJ made fun of Z's strike out celebration...
Maybe the Cubs only other productive player will lose his ten cent head.
Not much of a loss.
Did I mention that I blog instead of smoke now?
Can everyone tell I'm dying for a cigarette?
Turn to the Darkside Ed.
Put on a blue cap and enjoy a Winston with me.
You know you wanna.
ewwwwww...
Winstons.
Gimme a crab juice.
Z is deadly against left handers. He is making some hot hitting leftys for the SOX look rather silly.
He must be one of those idiot savants who has a talent for only one thing - and is generally a moron in every other area.
Barret's inability to execute the hit 'n run leads to...
...wait for it...
...a six pitch inning for Jose.
Thank you Mr. Barret.
Z got Thome again.
Paulie got Z again...that pitch tailed on Carlos.
He's still pitching great even tho' the ump is squeezing him a little on pitches down...
Can you love God and love America but hate the song God Bless America?
You want the naturally smooth goodness?
You can't handle the naturally smooth goodness!
Yeah, unless Ashcroft is singin' it. If you hate it then - it's off to Gitmo with ya.
I like Ashcroft's 'Let My Eagle Soar' more than God Bless America.
Why did they take El Douche out of the game? Did the Cubs just quit? What the f?
Whoa, that's a big errrrrrrrror. C'mon pick up Uribe...
Uh oh. Fuck face went to the wall. Good piece of hitting down 0-2 in the count.
This is similar to how Z lost last year to the SOX
uh oh - Jaques le Strap just went yard.
I'm gonna be hearing it now.
Hoo-Ha!
Don't worry Ed, the Chubbies will find a way to squander those two runs.
I like "Hoo Ha."
The ump is sort of squeezin Eyre on the low and outside corner.
Oh DC, are we e-drinkin' here at the end of the game?
With a 3 run lead, I'm e-drinkin' here now.
If the Cubs win I might have to pop open an Old Style from my secret stash.
Someone needs to tell the SOX bullpen that you need to get three strikes to get a batter out. They seem to be great at getting the batter to 0-2.
Fellas, ya need to get one more strike.
Good hitting by Ronnie Wood tho...slappin' that ball into right.
Heh, Ed likes 'Hoo-Ha'.
I'd always figgered.
Best lines of the whole series by Bob B.
"The bad news is AJ got a lead off single. The good news? He's a beaver damn on the bases."
I spelled dam wrong.
CUBS WIN!
Excuse me, Ive got to climb up to my roof to raise the 'W' flag.
If I get to do that 80 more times this season, the Cubs might get a Wild-Card slot.
You said raise the 'W' flag.
That's hot.
That's it I'm switchin' from Negra Modello to Old style.
The real show will be later when that witches' brew kicks in. I'm gonna poop out my lungs, aren't I?
If you poop em out you can just swallow them again like in the cartoons...
Can't you?
Tigers won today so SOX fall out of 1st Place.
Today won't be a total loss...I can go over to Bill Garver's and proposition him. He'll be happy since the Cubs won.
I'm here and ready to take my e-medicine.
Oooh, that reminds me - I need another beer.
The most important thing about the game - Good job to the Cubs and SOX fans. No fighting 'n shit in the stands and in the parking lot.
This is good news.
That is good news. Just good ball today. Everybody played tight. Good game. Maybe this is a good omen for both. You see, I don't want to see the Sox suck. I just want to see the Cubs do well. A cross town WS is a dream I've had for years even if we get our asses handed to us, it would be a hell of a ride.
Even if you are a bunch of mouth breathin' monkey grabbers.
Mouth breathin' monkey grabbers?
Ok you have stunned me into silence.
Peace and love to all
G'night.
E-drinking at its finest. Good job, boys.
oh my achin' computer. I had too much to e-drink last night.
Fistula!
(Because I don't know what else to say.)
Yeah - we need to stop the fuckery over here at my blog. It got a little crazy...and by it I mean me.
Never assume I am cool
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »
Looking for information and found it at this great site... »
Looking for information and found it at this great site... 1995 suzuki 1400 intruder engine noise Web development and design search optimisation Reverse cell phone trace How are contact lens made Loands california mortgage refinancing goldmedalmortgage.com scanner barcode data matrix metall dealer honda Cctv digital surveillance cameras http://www.yasmin-birth-control.info/yasminlevymp3.html Richmond appliances First freezer Blue and yellow flower Remove unwanted pubic hair philips barcode scanners inventory software for barcode scanners patio awning shade structure Medikament lamictal
Post a Comment
<< Home