If When
Great date night with Kimberly Jo. Alex took a train trip with Grandpa to the Big City. Kim and I saw the new Superman movie. I don’t know if it was great or not.
No, I do know, it wasn’t great – but it brought back so many good memories of the original movies. When I was a kid, I was so geeked up to see Superman II that after I saw it, it felt like the summer was over. I can’t believe they got Brando to reprise his role of Jor-El. What does it take to get a guy to come back from the dead to do voiceovers in a movie? I wonder if Brando has Gene Kelly’s agent?
I miss the boy this weekend but I know that I tried to spend every minute I could this week – and I’m spending every minute I can with Kimberly Jo before she and Alex go on their summer trip. That’s all we can do in this life.
This has nothing to do with who is right or who is wrong in the IzRay-el HezBowlEra conflict - - bombing the airport seemed to be a disproportionate response, and the kidnappings seemed like an invitation to start a bunch of shit with a new administration – potentially moderate (or seemingly weak) leadership in IzRay-el is bad for business for a lot of political parties (with military wings) in that portion of the world. While we’re on this topic, let me just say – whatever problems we have with our two party system at least none of our parties have a military wing…as far as I know.
.oh, my sad attempt at a sad prediction – I hope it is not in my lifetime, but it will happen…
a nuclear weapon will be brought (maybe from Iran)
through Syria to somewhere
and will be fired by rocket into IzRay-el.
Like all those dopes say on the global killer asteroid shows, it’s not a matter of if it is a matter of when.
No, I do know, it wasn’t great – but it brought back so many good memories of the original movies. When I was a kid, I was so geeked up to see Superman II that after I saw it, it felt like the summer was over. I can’t believe they got Brando to reprise his role of Jor-El. What does it take to get a guy to come back from the dead to do voiceovers in a movie? I wonder if Brando has Gene Kelly’s agent?
I miss the boy this weekend but I know that I tried to spend every minute I could this week – and I’m spending every minute I can with Kimberly Jo before she and Alex go on their summer trip. That’s all we can do in this life.
This has nothing to do with who is right or who is wrong in the IzRay-el HezBowlEra conflict - - bombing the airport seemed to be a disproportionate response, and the kidnappings seemed like an invitation to start a bunch of shit with a new administration – potentially moderate (or seemingly weak) leadership in IzRay-el is bad for business for a lot of political parties (with military wings) in that portion of the world. While we’re on this topic, let me just say – whatever problems we have with our two party system at least none of our parties have a military wing…as far as I know.
.oh, my sad attempt at a sad prediction – I hope it is not in my lifetime, but it will happen…
a nuclear weapon will be brought (maybe from Iran)
through Syria to somewhere
and will be fired by rocket into IzRay-el.
Like all those dopes say on the global killer asteroid shows, it’s not a matter of if it is a matter of when.


4 Comments:
Regretably, I think your prediction is right.
Bone up on Revelation baby! Four- headed serpents and whatnot.
And there were 7 Seals and 7 Trumpets...
as Bill Garver once said, "Is this the rapture or Sea World?"
That is awesumb in so many ways.
Post a Comment
<< Home