One More Cup of Kofi
Sorry Bob Dylan.
Also sorry to see Mr. Widger go. Maybe if we have another hhe softball team we can get CW a job in shipping or something like that.
After Meet the Press I managed to stay away from the news on Sunday. Went golfing with the Old Dog and we had us a time. Had to buy lawn bags and almost accidentally stole from Trixie. What is my problem?
I picked up two bundles of lawn bags while I was shooting the shit with Trix. Some guys came in to the store and had questions about cutting some glass. I wanted to let Trix do this important business. I said, “I’ll see ya later tonight kid.”
As I walked to my car I looked at the two bundles of lawn bags and said “Oh my God! I’m stealing!”
The UN Secretary General’s term is almost up. All this talk of “regional rotation” is interesting. I know it is easy to sit around and poke fun of the UN and I am certainly not above doing that. But there are those arguing ‘We hear all this talk of regional rotation, what about gender rotation?’ In other words, couldn’t a “progressive institution” such as the UN find at least one qualified woman in 60 years?
Question: If someone rolled out the Secretary General job to Mrs. Clinton, would she take it?
Maybe they should offer it to Chris Widger. He’s looking for a job. He could also be the ringer on the UN softball team.
Those commie bastards probably don’t even have a softball team.
I bet they play kick ball.
Sorry soccer fans.
Also apologies to the Sultan - I responded to some of your WhiteSOX points but blogger crashed. Kinsler walked all weekend - IN FRONT OF MICHAEL FRIGGIN' YOUNG! - which gave me, to quote John Rooney "a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach" (I think it was Rooney who said that, or maybe Farmer was rejecting the kidney)...
...as far as Ozzie's blow up it was over as quickly as it started. I think he was ultimately glad that Garland didn't (or couldn't, probably didn't) hit the guy. Garland is so cool, he didn't seem phased by any of this junk. I'm happy he turned it around. Yeah some dumb stuff happened this weekend, but I was so glad to see the strong outing from SOX starting pitching and some decent defense.
Maybe I am becoming too much of a home-er(sp?) but these days, even a WhiteSOX loss is sort of relaxing.
With a laid-back, bullshit attitude like this, they just might make me UN Secretary General.
Also sorry to see Mr. Widger go. Maybe if we have another hhe softball team we can get CW a job in shipping or something like that.
After Meet the Press I managed to stay away from the news on Sunday. Went golfing with the Old Dog and we had us a time. Had to buy lawn bags and almost accidentally stole from Trixie. What is my problem?
I picked up two bundles of lawn bags while I was shooting the shit with Trix. Some guys came in to the store and had questions about cutting some glass. I wanted to let Trix do this important business. I said, “I’ll see ya later tonight kid.”
As I walked to my car I looked at the two bundles of lawn bags and said “Oh my God! I’m stealing!”
The UN Secretary General’s term is almost up. All this talk of “regional rotation” is interesting. I know it is easy to sit around and poke fun of the UN and I am certainly not above doing that. But there are those arguing ‘We hear all this talk of regional rotation, what about gender rotation?’ In other words, couldn’t a “progressive institution” such as the UN find at least one qualified woman in 60 years?
Question: If someone rolled out the Secretary General job to Mrs. Clinton, would she take it?
Maybe they should offer it to Chris Widger. He’s looking for a job. He could also be the ringer on the UN softball team.
Those commie bastards probably don’t even have a softball team.
I bet they play kick ball.
Sorry soccer fans.
Also apologies to the Sultan - I responded to some of your WhiteSOX points but blogger crashed. Kinsler walked all weekend - IN FRONT OF MICHAEL FRIGGIN' YOUNG! - which gave me, to quote John Rooney "a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach" (I think it was Rooney who said that, or maybe Farmer was rejecting the kidney)...
...as far as Ozzie's blow up it was over as quickly as it started. I think he was ultimately glad that Garland didn't (or couldn't, probably didn't) hit the guy. Garland is so cool, he didn't seem phased by any of this junk. I'm happy he turned it around. Yeah some dumb stuff happened this weekend, but I was so glad to see the strong outing from SOX starting pitching and some decent defense.
Maybe I am becoming too much of a home-er(sp?) but these days, even a WhiteSOX loss is sort of relaxing.
With a laid-back, bullshit attitude like this, they just might make me UN Secretary General.


9 Comments:
I fear the 'fat and happy' effect has taken hold of White Sox nation. Why aren't the airwaves burning up like they were last year over their play? The team has lost its swagger, the fans are complacent, and no one seems concerned that their season might be heading down the toilet. If I'm wrong, it's gonna be because this team is built to win in August and September when the teams with less depth and experience wilt in the heat of the dog days. But will they be too far behind by that point for it to matter? And no, I neither called you fat nor happy, unless of course you prefer being either or both.
I am acting fat and happy.
I don't think the Tigers will slow down and lose it in the dog days. They have pitching and unless Kenny Rogers collapses and there is at least one other problem with their staff they will be able to stay ahead of the SOX.
Remember I picked the SOX to win 88, so they are still ahead of the pace I set...and for the time being they are ahead in the Wildcard. I think if they can get their shit together and hold off the Twins (who I do hate) and the Yankees they will surpass my expectations.
Why the lower expectations on my part? (I won't speak for the rest of SOX fans) - but the pen pitched out of it's friggin mind last year - and not just the closers. One of the reasons Dustin the Mustache and Baaaad Bobby Jenks were able to do their thing so many times last year is that Cotts and Polite had career years - beyond career years...those guys shut the door like no two 7th 8th inning guys I can remember. I felt like the team had 4 closers last year. Even Marte pitched in for awhile before his cowardice emerged and Ozzie rightly jettisoned his ass!
You can't have swagger if you don't have pitching. It is pitching, pitching, and more pitching. I thought the SOX had improved their starting pitching this year - but I thought three out of the four main bullpen guys would fall off the table this year - and sadly I was right. Cliff is done, Neil is struggling (and I love Neil Cotts! - he's the one I thought would flourish this year) Dustin H is at the end of the line...the only one who came through consistently in the 1st 1/2 was Baaad Bobby Jenks which makes me happy and is a great story. I'm glad I was wrong about Bobby.
The way the SOX can make a good run of it is if my favorite player, #56, can start throwing 7 and 8 innings of 2-3 run games and Jose can come around.
Javier V is fascinating to me. He's Cy Young from the 1st to the 5th innings and Gledon Rusch from the 6th inning on.
I still love these players and will not call them names or downgrade them. But the lineup, we've seen this lineup in Chicago before (at least the way they've been playing for the past two months...no doubles, no scoring on lead off walks...just the long ball. How did that work for the J-Manuel Sox or the '03-04 cuds?
I'm not giving up on anything. I really do like watching this team despite the fact that their pitching, defense and general baseball-osity has taken a downward turn...again, they take my mind off the war just like Juicy and the Too Big Mac took my mind off the impeachment in 98 with their drug fueled chase of Roger Maris.
If I am acting fat and happy it is, in a certain respect, because I am. The WhiteSOX did something I honestly thought they'd never do. I think they have a window of a few years here...I haven't started looking at next year yet - but I believe in Kenny (and Ozzie) and they will do some crap here.
MacDougal anybody?
Starting pitchers tend to get "dead arms" around this time of year. I think that's what has struck the Sox staff - MB and FG. Maybe by getting Riske and this new guy from KC, the Sox are expecting McC to enter the starting rotation sooner rather than later. Then the Sox could trade JV or FG. How about FG or JV for Rowand??
I'd love to have Rowand back. He can hit doubles, he is patient at the plate (somewhat) and plays good defense. I think more than anything else they need to figure out what to do about Javier V and get one more arm in the bullpen.
Maybe Rowand brings something in the way of chemistry...but the SOX need one or two arms to get them (sometimes) from the 6th to the 9th
Anderson is hitting .290 since June 11, according to the paper. He's not the problem. I'd trade Vasquez to open up a rotation spot for McC. He'll do exactly what he did last year. McDougal can take McC's spot, and from there you take your chances. Maybe the Nats will take Vasquez, Pods, and a midlevel '5 tool' prospect (GM Bowden jizzes for those guys) for Soriano. While not as patient at the dish, he can steal bases too. Buerhle and Cotts need to get their shizzle togetha.
Ozzie needs to be smarter with Neil too. There are only so many times he will be able to get out of 2nd and 3rd w/ nobody out before he gets all wiggie. He didn't look too good in the dugout last night.
Poor Neil.
Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»
Enjoyed a lot! Supermodels nude porn Volkswagen on air bags mp1003 mp3 player Zithromax 250mg tabs http://www.brown-butt.info/abbywintersasian.html Yahoo interracial profiles Computer flowchart template cox c77 Suzuki sv 1000 2003 reviews Free ameture adult nude movies sites sexy nude pornstar Accutane+lawyer mastercard international australia Business download software affiliate marketing mscontin vs oxycontin Entertainment lawyer job opportunities asian pics
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Arts culinary ny school Shirt blackjack japan phone cards Canon 3200 cartridges buy propecia where Led projector sale 2005 porsche 997 turbo Meridia free http://www.term-finder-insurance.info Conflict management training in usa Home owner state farm insurance Wean seroquel Columbus lasik ohio surgery Celebrex why no aspirin Web viagra online
Post a Comment
<< Home