My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

God's Blessings Old and New

Maybe I’ve got it all wrong but at this moment I am so grateful to God for the gift of life and time and the year that was 2006.

I have stumbled and made mistakes, sure.

I have wasted precious time.

But I have learned things this year. I’ve learned that time is not slipping through my hands. I’ve done better with the blog and my journals to give some shape to the things I’ve done, thoughts I’ve had, to my life.

I’ve made progress on the dis, I’ve finally chosen a book project and am working steadily on that stuff – and am writing more and better songs than at any point in my life.

I love my job and things, for the most part, seem to be going my way there.

My son is learning and growing – he has a fantastic teacher and we couldn’t be happier with the school.

Despite being pretty f’in busy – time has been spent staying in touch with friends. I wish I’d shown certain friends a bit more of the love and support they deserve – but maybe I’ll work on that next year.

Finally, my love for Kim has grown so much in 2006. We still fight. Our ability to work as a team is at an all time high. I actually feel the passion in our love more than ever.

Whoever is reading this, wherever you are – God Bless and have a great 2007.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year edP and kin. You guys rock.

6:44 PM  
Blogger edP said...

All love to the OD but I had to delete your comment buddy.

Rock on!

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home