Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.
View my complete profile
posted by edP | 8:11 PM
It seems like every storm this Spring/Summer has found DeKalb County. Blame it on the corn.
You guys were all over the Weather Channel this morning.
I called Joey to see if he was alive after the storm. I would've called you guys too if I had your number. I was scared shitless when it hit my hood and I like storms.
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
It seems like every storm this Spring/Summer has found DeKalb County. Blame it on the corn.
You guys were all over the Weather Channel this morning.
I called Joey to see if he was alive after the storm. I would've called you guys too if I had your number. I was scared shitless when it hit my hood and I like storms.
Post a Comment
<< Home