Moving the Chains
I’ll keep Part I of my short story up for one more day. I will delete the post but leave your comments because they mean something to me. Thanks. When I post the 2nd part of the story I will include the part already posted with a few minor edits.
Got a little writing done tonight while I helped Alex with his homework and journaling. Writing like this brings back fond memories of piecing together the little dinky dinky tunes for breather during the time when I was stay-at-home dad to a baby. Now my son needs me a lot in the evening as he is starting to have more and more school things to do at home. My wife is the professional educator. We both think it is important for Alex to have the experience of doing schoolwork with someone who is not a teacher but a parent.
It’s important for some weird reason, for me to admit that I write like this. I am not saying “Oh woe is me.” I love my life. Readers of this blog listen to me talk about my writing (your tolerance is appreciated by the way)…but I hope most can see that the process is not one of a serious writer. Serious writers have blocks of time when they toil over sentences. I toil over mine but in between washing dishes, doing bills, pretending to be a cowboy or Alex’s wrestling nemesis – SQUATTO.
No bigDrag practice tonight but it looks like we are going to go on Wed. Can’t wait to rock. Until then I gotta keep moving the chains...but believe it or not, I feel like I am getting where I am supposed to be going.
Got a little writing done tonight while I helped Alex with his homework and journaling. Writing like this brings back fond memories of piecing together the little dinky dinky tunes for breather during the time when I was stay-at-home dad to a baby. Now my son needs me a lot in the evening as he is starting to have more and more school things to do at home. My wife is the professional educator. We both think it is important for Alex to have the experience of doing schoolwork with someone who is not a teacher but a parent.
It’s important for some weird reason, for me to admit that I write like this. I am not saying “Oh woe is me.” I love my life. Readers of this blog listen to me talk about my writing (your tolerance is appreciated by the way)…but I hope most can see that the process is not one of a serious writer. Serious writers have blocks of time when they toil over sentences. I toil over mine but in between washing dishes, doing bills, pretending to be a cowboy or Alex’s wrestling nemesis – SQUATTO.
No bigDrag practice tonight but it looks like we are going to go on Wed. Can’t wait to rock. Until then I gotta keep moving the chains...but believe it or not, I feel like I am getting where I am supposed to be going.


4 Comments:
Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.
Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.
Ya ever get the feeling you've been splogged?
oops... wrong ajusted.
sincerely, crescenet
Post a Comment
<< Home