My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A.I.eeeeeeeeee

People say Mr. President Quacks-a-lot doesn't have a plan for the current fiscal crisis. I say pffft. It is clear how gBushy & his Trez Sec are going to assess failing financial houses.

Bear Stearnes gets bailed out, Lehman Bros are shit out of luck. Today A.I.G. gets bailed out. So the pattern is clear right? My kid could figure this out.

We are currently operating under the financial principle "Every Other One Gets Bailed Out" also known as Eenie Meenie Miney You Get Mo Money.

Here's hoping that the Chinese will be cool with the risk the US Govt is taking on...otherwise they might stop buying up our bonds.

2 Comments:

Blogger Meat Head said...

I wanna play... Eenie Meenie Miney You Get Mo Money!

1:39 PM  
Blogger edP said...

We have a winner. The government will allow me to fail and MeatHead will get the next 85 billion dollar loan. Use the money wisely MeatHead or the Chinese are bound to be pissed.

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home