Ice Ice Baby
Just as I was wondering whether it might be best to pack all my belongings and move my family to Iceland to escape the financial turmoil that has engulfed our nation's economy I read this
I thought the Icelanders had to be the smartest people on the planet considering they speak a language that sounds like this
I guess it's pretty cool since every other word sounds like they're saying "fuck"
Well now they're all saying "Fuck!" because their country is broker than my Uncle Ernie.
The poor bastards living in cities such as Hafnarfjörður, Garðabær or Fjarðabyggð will never be able to afford normal looking letters. I saw a list on the wiki of the 10 most populous cities in Iceland and it was like reading the backward masking on Led Zeppelin IV.
In an official statement the Prime Minister of Iceland had this to say
We have got to help these people right now. They can't even afford clothes...
...or hair...
...or scenery...
...or CGI effects that last more than a few seconds!
I thought the Icelanders had to be the smartest people on the planet considering they speak a language that sounds like this
I guess it's pretty cool since every other word sounds like they're saying "fuck"
Well now they're all saying "Fuck!" because their country is broker than my Uncle Ernie.
The poor bastards living in cities such as Hafnarfjörður, Garðabær or Fjarðabyggð will never be able to afford normal looking letters. I saw a list on the wiki of the 10 most populous cities in Iceland and it was like reading the backward masking on Led Zeppelin IV.
In an official statement the Prime Minister of Iceland had this to say
We have got to help these people right now. They can't even afford clothes...
...or hair...
...or scenery...
...or CGI effects that last more than a few seconds!


2 Comments:
Is Toronto still safe?
I think China will just buy Iceland. May be even America before it’s all said and done…
Ronald Reagan defeated communist Russia with economics. Thanks to Klinton and Bush j, communist China will defeat capitalism the same way.
That is pretty ironic.
(Scratches head searching house) Where’s my red flag with the gold stair…. Or maybe I need to bust out the old red flag with the sickle…oooooo a new flag for America!
All red with a Golden Eagle! It’s about time we upgraded anyway the other flag is way out of date.
The good thing is USMC colors are already red and gold.
Semper Fi!
Post a Comment
<< Home