My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

J & S You Rock

Much love to Aunt Steener and Uncle Joe for organizing the trip to the pumpkin patch. Each year there are more and more children of the corn to whoop it up with all Goebbert's has to offer. The tractor did not get stuck and the unborn child of Homeless Steven and Mel K was probably happy not to get jostled about.

I told D & L's youngest that he was almost born on a tractor last year.

He drooled at me.

I drooled back.

Alex told me this morning, "Dad, I'll never be too old to go to the pumpkin patch with Joe and Steener."

Amen boy.

1 Comments:

Blogger kroushlconflict said...

That was fun! Thanks for meeting up with us!

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home