Imagine if You Will
...the following conversation taking place in a Federal prison after afternoon tea.
Blago: "I got it all worked out. You pardon me first, then I pardon you."
Ryan: "Why do you get pardoned first I've been in here longer?"
Blago: "Because it's my idea. Now go ahead and pardon me."
Ryan: "No, me first!"
Blago: "You're goin' down old man!"
...and they lived incarceratedly ever after.
~ fini
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
By the way, if Blago wants to make an appointment to the U.S. Senate that everyone in the State of Illinois can get on board with...let me suggest - LOBSTERDOG!
Blago: "I got it all worked out. You pardon me first, then I pardon you."
Ryan: "Why do you get pardoned first I've been in here longer?"
Blago: "Because it's my idea. Now go ahead and pardon me."
Ryan: "No, me first!"
Blago: "You're goin' down old man!"
...and they lived incarceratedly ever after.
~ fini
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
By the way, if Blago wants to make an appointment to the U.S. Senate that everyone in the State of Illinois can get on board with...let me suggest - LOBSTERDOG!


3 Comments:
So is the 2008 "October Surprise" that it went down in December?
Lobsterdog will unite us!
She is a uniter
Post a Comment
<< Home