More On the Job
We were short staffed and we had to put poor KS on the Charlie work detail. I felt sorry for the lad but that certainly didn't stop me from saying...
"Dammit Karl, we've got another urinal fire!"
"Schuster, the ear wax bin ain't gonna empty itself. And while you're at it don't forget about the toe-jam vat that's a'tippin'"
"When you're done with that shit, go down to the basement and beat the live rats to death with dead ones."
I do believe Mr. S hath earned his 16 Oz cans of Pyle today.
"Dammit Karl, we've got another urinal fire!"
"Schuster, the ear wax bin ain't gonna empty itself. And while you're at it don't forget about the toe-jam vat that's a'tippin'"
"When you're done with that shit, go down to the basement and beat the live rats to death with dead ones."
I do believe Mr. S hath earned his 16 Oz cans of Pyle today.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home