My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Harry X-stache




Peaceful evening around my place after a busy weekend. Christmas party on Fri at Coach & Ms. S's place...where a fun time was definitely had by me. Saturday we went to Lockport for my dad's 70th birthday. Drank some good Scotch with my pop and got back to D-town before there was too much ice on the road. Tonight Kim & Alex put up the tree while Cookie and I watched the Hawks beat the Blue Jerkoffs.

No, not the Cubs, some hockey joint from Columbus. How can LA not have a NFL franchise while Columbus and Oklahoma City have pro sports teams?!?!?! Ah, tiz the fucking season, why I got to pound the Cubs like the CHUDD I am????

Speaking of my South Side pride, we have a family portrait tomorrow so the 'stache has got to go...for now. I cropped this especially for long time readers of this blog.




...as if they haven't suffered enough.

1 Comments:

Blogger edP said...

If that pic doesn't get my blog flagged, I don't know what will!!!

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home