Lay Down The Law and Break It
Things are slowly getting back to normal around my place which is just to the left of all fucked up. The boy is feeling better and Kim and I can drink coffee once again after the stomach misagosh that ran through our family and the entrails of its members.
Sorry ladies
Tonight I added a new guitar student, and the first lesson went well. Then the little platoon had breakfast for dinner. Kim went back to school to finish off plans for tomorrow, so the boy and I worked on dishes, finished his Valentine cards while pretending the lyrics to the Steeley Dan hits “Peg” & “Josie” were really about our Chihuahua, Cookie.
Actually, I don’t want to see Cookie around any "hooters" no matter what Donald Fagan means by that.
Before I die I will learn the entire Aja album on accordion and form a tribute band called Squeezy Dan.
We’ll be big in Ljubljana.
Listened to Moonlight Sonata as we finished the cards, brushed teeth and got into bed. I thought about mvt. 3, we'd get done faster but be too worked up for rest afterwards eh.
The Lord is good to our little family, we are feeling better and life is sweet.
Sorry ladies
Tonight I added a new guitar student, and the first lesson went well. Then the little platoon had breakfast for dinner. Kim went back to school to finish off plans for tomorrow, so the boy and I worked on dishes, finished his Valentine cards while pretending the lyrics to the Steeley Dan hits “Peg” & “Josie” were really about our Chihuahua, Cookie.
Actually, I don’t want to see Cookie around any "hooters" no matter what Donald Fagan means by that.
Before I die I will learn the entire Aja album on accordion and form a tribute band called Squeezy Dan.
We’ll be big in Ljubljana.
Listened to Moonlight Sonata as we finished the cards, brushed teeth and got into bed. I thought about mvt. 3, we'd get done faster but be too worked up for rest afterwards eh.
The Lord is good to our little family, we are feeling better and life is sweet.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home