Younger
Our neighborhood's getting younger and it is a beautiful thing. Alex's little crew is over constantly trying to squeeze every last minute of fun out of their summer. I played trampoline football with Alex, Pam and Michael, I paid Maury for the extra plumbing, I gave Kim money for today's childcare (Institute day at Brooks and Kim is getting her classroom together), played hoops with the kids and Cookie, and did laundry related junk.
Spent time working on rec letters for former students. Somehow, they keep finding me.
Reading an interview with Gay Talese. New Journalism may be over 40 years old but it's still sort of new to me.
Spent time working on rec letters for former students. Somehow, they keep finding me.
Reading an interview with Gay Talese. New Journalism may be over 40 years old but it's still sort of new to me.


3 Comments:
WHOO HOO! M got in at my school@ Whoo hoo!
Great news kiddo
yup- much better school, drive to work/school with me, yippee! this was one of the reasons I left my last school (that spec ed behavioral non-public school)
Post a Comment
<< Home