My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Monday, November 23, 2009

I'll Get Started

...on I Can't Get Started with my guitar students next week. We finished up My Blue Heaven and things are going ok

Better than the previous sentence anyway, and this one isn't looking too hot either.

Sorry.

Putting Kish mixes up on the OKB MySpace. Feel free to rip 'em (in any sense you like) and react to them (in any way that you like) here, there and/or everywhere.

Even though I'm not convinced the boys were convinced these songs were good, they played great. I felt the presence of our band in those sessions more than it had been at our hurried and often harried practices. We have busy, grown up lives. Everyone does what they can. I was trying to find riffs and left over stuff from all our practice tapes that would be worth finishing. I think something good happened between us. I don't think Devin was happy with the process which is ok. We pushed it pretty far and we can move on from here.

Anyhow some of this stuff, almost complete is going up on the MySpace with more coming as I finish it or before.

???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home