My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Monday, November 09, 2009

Do I Have Enough Discipline

...to STOP practicing my guitar? I am not getting any better. I am running in place or playing runs in place or playing pointless runs, going nowhere.

Gave lessons tonight and kept going like a fool...even tho I have a helluva lot of other stuff (important and otherwise) that I need to do.

And it's not like I'm playing anything new...just reworking the old standards.

Productive day at work. Came home and Alex did his math and decodable reader. He found Michael and the boys walked Cookie.

I've got to get out of stupid guitar playing loop.

I need to contact Larry because I think I've figured out a way to finish the record. Did I say that the other day?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home