Walker to Be
Didn't take long to mix One for the Walkers on Sat. I gotta play it for the O Diggy. I don't want us to rely too much on a template mentality for this record. Virginia's mix worked perfectly for Virginia. This mix seems a little wetter. Maybe it's just because I loved the quickie mic of One for the Walkers so much. Joe's ears aren't poised in the same way as mine are. I had to listen to those rough cuts soooo damned much for performance, overdubs and reasons that are purely narcissistic.
Ask Bill Garver why he was miserable being in a band with me. I listened to those early ambersongs mixes over and over and over. It didn't help but when you care about something ya gotta try.
Alex and I stayed up late watching the Hawks on Sat. Kim came back from her girls' night out. We had a nice evening together.
Thanks to our guy B.C. for hanging out with Alex Sunday night while Kim and I went out for dinner. Life is too short. Not enough time to have all the hand holding, laughing together and just plain fun dinners with my lady.
Ask Bill Garver why he was miserable being in a band with me. I listened to those early ambersongs mixes over and over and over. It didn't help but when you care about something ya gotta try.
Alex and I stayed up late watching the Hawks on Sat. Kim came back from her girls' night out. We had a nice evening together.
Thanks to our guy B.C. for hanging out with Alex Sunday night while Kim and I went out for dinner. Life is too short. Not enough time to have all the hand holding, laughing together and just plain fun dinners with my lady.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home