Pre-Postojna
Started working on a story idea that may or may not be part of a bigger thing called Postojna. We will see. Or not.
Worked.
No rock and it sucks. We will see what transpires later in the week. Or not.
Chris had something tonight and I had something so it could not be helped. But what of the poor Dev and OD. They need to rock. I need to rock. No rock.
For now
Took Alex to basketball. It was player evaluation in his new league. He complained that he was hot and had a headache. Right before we left he had his little crew over and they were playing in the yard. I thought the boy was trying to con me because he wanted to get back to the gang.
When we got home he had a fever of over 100. I said that I was sorry for not believing him at practice. Bad dad.
I feel bad for the kid, but I also feel bad for me. This is going to be a frustrating week where nothing gets done. A wasted week sober.
Shit.
I should just enjoy my family and help the kiddo in any way I can. I don't even have to do too much. He has Nurse Cookie to help him
Aw yeah...
Worked.
No rock and it sucks. We will see what transpires later in the week. Or not.
Chris had something tonight and I had something so it could not be helped. But what of the poor Dev and OD. They need to rock. I need to rock. No rock.
For now
Took Alex to basketball. It was player evaluation in his new league. He complained that he was hot and had a headache. Right before we left he had his little crew over and they were playing in the yard. I thought the boy was trying to con me because he wanted to get back to the gang.
When we got home he had a fever of over 100. I said that I was sorry for not believing him at practice. Bad dad.
I feel bad for the kid, but I also feel bad for me. This is going to be a frustrating week where nothing gets done. A wasted week sober.
Shit.
I should just enjoy my family and help the kiddo in any way I can. I don't even have to do too much. He has Nurse Cookie to help him
Aw yeah...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home