Action Weirdness
Busy work day. Lots of action. Lots of weirdness.
Typical Monday.
Guitar lessons. Some of my newer students are making progress on Love in Vain. All my students are learning a version of My Blue Heaven. I am so Old Timey.
On the subject of old, kids at my work informed me that meth is often smoked. I suggested yesterday that it is a mistake to say that "crack" and "speed" are synonymous but I think one can say "speed" and mean "meth".
So the DJ's shirt makes sense and stands as evidence that I am a dumb and old man.
Huet looked good in the goal and the Hawks beat the Wild in Havlat's first trip back to the UC. I still love Martin Havlat's hair (and am currently copying it).
Breakfast for dinner and even Cookie got some scrambled eggs and bacon.
Good times.
Typical Monday.
Guitar lessons. Some of my newer students are making progress on Love in Vain. All my students are learning a version of My Blue Heaven. I am so Old Timey.
On the subject of old, kids at my work informed me that meth is often smoked. I suggested yesterday that it is a mistake to say that "crack" and "speed" are synonymous but I think one can say "speed" and mean "meth".
So the DJ's shirt makes sense and stands as evidence that I am a dumb and old man.
Huet looked good in the goal and the Hawks beat the Wild in Havlat's first trip back to the UC. I still love Martin Havlat's hair (and am currently copying it).
Breakfast for dinner and even Cookie got some scrambled eggs and bacon.
Good times.


2 Comments:
That is one lucky pooch!
We love her!
Post a Comment
<< Home