Where is Here
Over by there? Need to clear my head. Glad for so much this year and I need to focus on that. I can't fall prey to what gets most people...crying for what they don't have. There will always be things that can't be had by a certain person...in this case, that person is me.
I don't care if this doesn't make sense.
Put up Harvest Here on the OKB MySpace. Joe is giving me some suggestions for the most recent One for the Walkers mix. I've got to be honest, I think the raw/quickie mix is substantially better. This sort of thing, along with other things, fuck with my head more than they should. I'm sure I'll be able to work out this stuff at LnL and all will be well.
For now, I will just enjoy having the raw mix of Harvest Here out there...and you can hear it here
I don't care if this doesn't make sense.
Put up Harvest Here on the OKB MySpace. Joe is giving me some suggestions for the most recent One for the Walkers mix. I've got to be honest, I think the raw/quickie mix is substantially better. This sort of thing, along with other things, fuck with my head more than they should. I'm sure I'll be able to work out this stuff at LnL and all will be well.
For now, I will just enjoy having the raw mix of Harvest Here out there...and you can hear it here


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home