My Photo
Name:
Location: U.S. Outlying Islands

Uncommon thoughts. Unsolicited, unsubstantiated, and unedited.

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Spelling Dec 8

unhappy

recall

disappear

unload

mistake

misspell

dislike

replace

mislead

disagree

rewrite

unroll


Got an e-mail from Larry telling me I can rechedule Wed's editing extravaganza if the weather is nasty. His exact words were, "Don't do anything stupid ed."

Great, now I'm going to have to be stupid around the house instead of the recording studio. I can take Alex to basketball practice which is definitely a good thing. But I really wanted to try and finish the Annex Has Been Drinking to see if there is a record or if need to go hat in hand to the boys and ask them if we can do one more track.

That would be very bad. Devin is moving. Chris and Joe have other things and I think they all want to either do bigDrag stuff or do their own things.

For me, as soon as Kish is in the can, I can move on with other suff that I want to do at Larry' and with the bigDrag guys.

More on this crap later.

Alex and his friends played in the snow after work. Then we had a quick meal and went to Mass. Kim thanked Fr. Deltoro for discussing the stigmata with her relgious ed class. He is an amazing man and we are lucky to have him at Newman.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris B. said...

Funny thing about this - my dad used to know every definition and spelling for every word in my vocab list. I remember being impressed by this even in grade school - especially because he barely graduated from high school. My mom was a better speller, and she would air-type words to get the spelling right. Also impressive.

Point is, I remember that stuff clearly all these years later when so much other stuff has gone by my gray-matter wayside. In other words, you're doing good work here.

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home