Spuds
First game of the season for Alex and Finn's park district basketball squadron...the DeKalb Spuds..er, Spurs. He spent the night @ Finn's on Friday and the family was reunited at the Haish gym just before game time on Saturday morning.
I think I know why Dennis wanted to switch the boys over from the Y league to the park district. No knock on the Y, but there are significantly fewer teams in this league, less crowding at the games and better facilities thru the P District. Should be a fun season.
Drove to my folks' after the game. Kim and my mom went shopping. They had fun. Dad, Alex, Cookie and I watched westerns and we had fun. Dropped off Kim and Alex on the South Side. He's doing a woodcutting project with Poppi. I headed back to DK to work on my own project.
These novels won't unpublish themselves
Waitaminute...yes they will
I think I know why Dennis wanted to switch the boys over from the Y league to the park district. No knock on the Y, but there are significantly fewer teams in this league, less crowding at the games and better facilities thru the P District. Should be a fun season.
Drove to my folks' after the game. Kim and my mom went shopping. They had fun. Dad, Alex, Cookie and I watched westerns and we had fun. Dropped off Kim and Alex on the South Side. He's doing a woodcutting project with Poppi. I headed back to DK to work on my own project.
These novels won't unpublish themselves
Waitaminute...yes they will


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home