The Only Thing
Even tho I took two half days this week I am not being as productive as I hoped.
Tonight, before eating I must...
15 minute financial meeting with Kim
10 minute room pickup
Decide if we are doing the eagle thing this weekend
NOT THAT YOU SICK BASTARDS!
Bring in Alex's shoes from Grand Prix
Go thru list of bills
Make sure I have cash for tomorrow
Worked on old timey journal notes and some other stuff for the thing that might come out as Kish is being finished. Solid half day of writing. As a reward, Alex and watched one of our old NFL films discs. The subject, Vince Lombardi. HE wanted to be a priest at one time. I can just see him drawing up the communion lines on the chalkboard and saying, "We want to create a seal here and a seal here. Then the parishioners make their way to the rail."
Salvation isn't everything, it's the only thing
Tonight, before eating I must...
15 minute financial meeting with Kim
10 minute room pickup
Decide if we are doing the eagle thing this weekend
NOT THAT YOU SICK BASTARDS!
Bring in Alex's shoes from Grand Prix
Go thru list of bills
Make sure I have cash for tomorrow
Worked on old timey journal notes and some other stuff for the thing that might come out as Kish is being finished. Solid half day of writing. As a reward, Alex and watched one of our old NFL films discs. The subject, Vince Lombardi. HE wanted to be a priest at one time. I can just see him drawing up the communion lines on the chalkboard and saying, "We want to create a seal here and a seal here. Then the parishioners make their way to the rail."
Salvation isn't everything, it's the only thing


3 Comments:
Hi!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin earning with a money that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.
Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.
P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]
Hi!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may commense earning with a sum that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.
Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.
P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]
anonymous...kiss my ass
Post a Comment
<< Home