Game of Golf
Thanks and much love to the Canaday family for giving Alex his first set of golf clubs. We picked them up early Saturday, bought some balls and went to Prairie Pines. The kid made some good shots, and more importantly we spent time together. So much going on this summer - we haven't had as much time as I would like to just hang out, father and son.
I played terrible...over-swinging, ball spraying all over the place (everywhere but the fairway)
Taking him out for this game of golf helped illuminate, for me, the general problem of parenting. How can I help the boy with this game when I can't even play it myself? I guess the point is, we were both there together...
Trying
I played terrible...over-swinging, ball spraying all over the place (everywhere but the fairway)
Taking him out for this game of golf helped illuminate, for me, the general problem of parenting. How can I help the boy with this game when I can't even play it myself? I guess the point is, we were both there together...
Trying


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home